Swiss India Cup for Zurich United30 September 2019
Keli’s mission and vision resonates Social Service. Keli raises fund and pledges all profits from its activities towards the less fortunate in the society. In the period 2018 - 2019 Keli raised and spent over Rs. 70 lakhs for the following projects.
- Keli constructed a house for a physically and mentally challenged girl child at Mattancherry. A truly fulfilling experience.
- Constructed a house for a well deserving family at Nedumkunnam, Changanacherry.
- Constructed a House for a well deserving family with a handicaped child near Trivandrum.
- Construction work of a House is progressing for a well deserving family at Venmony Idukki.
- Keli supported the renovation of the Leprosy relief and rehabilitation centre located in Amaravathy, Maharasthra that houses 22 individuals affected by leprosy.
Rebuild Kerala Effort:
- Keli gave an initial amount of Rs.10 lakhs to the Chief Ministers Relief fund towards immediate relief activities.
- As part of the rebuild Kerala activities Keli has adopted the construction and renovation work of the completely damaged Vijnanam LP school in Mukkudam, Kallarkutty costing over 25 lakhs.